It’s been awhile since I’ve posted one of these reviews, but I’m still working bit by bit on switching over to non-toxic beauty products. Today I’m focusing on making sure my little guy is safe with Babo Botanicals Baby Shampoo.
My son is 20 months old and we had been using Puracy products exclusively until I realized the ratings for their products are less than ideal on the EWG database. (See this post for further information on this database and for other non-toxic beauty product reviews!) With most of their baby shampoos getting a 3-4/10, I decided it was time to find a baby shampoo that was more in the 1/10 range as I don’t like taking chances with my baby. Babo Botanicals baby products are EWG certified, meaning there is nothing bad in them. You can also buy them on Amazon, which is even better! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I decided to give Babo Botanicals Baby Shampoo a try and so far I have nothing bad to say about it. All I have are pros so far with about 2 months of use and zero cons!
- Gets nice and sudsy when used on a washcloth unlike some EWG certified products I’ve used.
- A little goes a long way. One pump on a washcloth washes our son head to toe.
- Washes very nicely. My son’s hair is never greasy and it gets all the dirt from the day off easily.
- Gentle enough to use every single day
- Doesn’t bother my son’s eyes
- Easy to use pump bottle
I really love this product and have nothing bad to say about it after 2+ months of use. It is even more important that we find safe products to use on our children’s skin and I am a fan of this brand for sure.