Today I’d like to share with you my top 10 favorite online recipes that I keep coming back to over and over again. I love the world of food blogging and Pinterest, because they provide unlimited sources of new recipes from all over the world. That said, not all of the recipes are actually good and I end up through trial and error figuring out which recipes to keep and which to throw away.
To save you time, I’m going to share the best of the best that I’ve found so far with any modifications that I make. All of these recipes are gluten free and dairy free and some are vegan. Please note that all of these recipes can also be found on my Pinterest food board I hope you try them out and post below with any changes that you make!
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad with Rice Noodles from Pinch of Yum: This is the perfect summer dinner. A delicious combination of salty fish sauce, spicy ginger and garlic with fresh herbs. I follow this recipe to the letter and it works every time.
- Thai Curry Coconut Soup from Chef Michael Smith: Another recipe that I follow exactly and is always a crowd pleaser. This is a spin on the typical Thai curry and makes a large amount so that you can eat on it for several meals.
- Paleo Pie Crust from Elana’s Pantry: By far the best dairy free, gluten free pie crust I’ve tried. I use this to make quiche and sweet pies. I’ve tested it on non coeliacs and they cannot tell it is gluten free!
- Paleo Banana Cinnamon Waffles from Paleo Cupboard: These are the most delicious gluten free waffles I’ve ever eaten! Make sure to follow the instructions exactly as all Paleo baking is a little tricky and is more about following the rules than experimentation.
- Paleo Cashew Chicken from A Spicy Perspective: A delicious and healthy take on a Chinese takeout staple. You can’t go wrong with this as there are minimal ingredients and steps.
- Masala Kofta from Coffee and Crumpets: These meatballs are incredibly flavorful and go well with any curry. I don’t use the curry recipe at all and actually just make the meatballs and use whatever jarred curry sauce I happen to have around. I typically halve the recipe as I usually only use 1 pound of ground beef.
- Vegan Easy Chickpea Tikka Masala from The Iron You: So good you won’t even miss the meat! This is a perfect balance of spicy and creamy with the added coconut milk and truly is a super easy and cheap dinner. Most of the ingredients are canned! My spin on this recipe is to add my Mango Salsa from my LA Fish Tacos post on top. Yummy!
- Healthy Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Cups from She Likes Food: I literally make one of these recipes every week for my breakfast. No need to stick to her flavors although all of them are really good! Get creative and make your own favorite flavors using the basic ingredients. I love that this is vegan and doesn’t use eggs like most baked oatmeal recipes do.
- Asian Crack Slaw from Worth Cooking: This is the perfect one pot, low carb dinner and you won’t even feel like you’re depriving yourself. I like to add a splash of rice wine vinegar to the mixture while cooking and am more generous with the Chinese Five Spice.
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins from Brave for Paleo: These muffins are a treat for those of us who live gluten free dairy free! As the author says, they really do taste like coffee shop muffins and they are incredibly moist considering they are gluten free.
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do and please comment below with your favorite gluten free, dairy recipes. I’m always looking for new ones!